Monday, August 06, 2007

Oh what a week! I had a fall on Monday and boy did that get me down for the week. I slipped over some water on a very slippery fllor at my office lobby. Pain pain pain! Great, jus when i was slowly getting out of my previous whiplash injury and now this - and on my right sommore! waaah. I had to seek sinseh's treatment - got poked, rubbed and cupped.. More pain but what a relief that very night.

My galfriend Peggy so happened to call and check with me on a seperate matter when she did her legal obligations by telling me my legal rights. And so i did - i wrote in to my boss and HR asking for compensation for pain and suffering, above and beyond paying all my medical bills.. Seems like I've caused some folks to panic and scratch their head. We shall see.

otherwise - this week is not just the birth of our nation day, but also the birth of Erin 6 yrs ago.. I'll always remember the day she was born, bright and early on 8.03 am on 9 Aug 2001. I'll post some pics of her later on...but its been a blast brining up a bouncy noisy anal and smary-ass gal.

No comments: