Saturday, July 28, 2007

I'm such a procastinator - created this blog like aeons ago but never got down to doing anything. Why not? A couple of reasons i suppose -



1) I'll be giving up mirth-maternity.com come 3 Aug 2007.. I suppose in some ways, I'm looking to this being an alternative site? The closure of Mirth online sure says something - that its truly time to conclude the business and move along.



2) That inner voice urging me to write and note my feelings jus keeps getting stronger everyday. Can't ignore for much longer.



3) AOB - ha. anything and everything goes into this blog I suppose.. From the need to 'kao peh' to braggin abt how cute and smart my kids are *trumpet blowing time!*



Most importantly, I suppose its to record this certain phase in my life where things are moving, changing, evolving at a speed so fast, that if we do not stop to breathe and thank with gratitude our blessings, it'll jus be gone with a snap of the finger.

Anyway - I supposed I will be entering a couple of posts a day on various staff. Call it back entries if you like.




No comments: