Sunday, July 29, 2007

Its Sunday evening. The kids are as usual - watching their Hi-5. Not cooking tonight. I'm having one of those marathon headaches that started last night. So far, I've popped 4 strong synflex pills..hoping very much there's no need to pop pill #5 & #6.

This afternoon had some guests come over for simple lunch of fried bee hoon and curry chap chye - mom cooked of course. By now I've learnt that there can never be two tigers in a cave - or 2 chefs in a kitchen. Even if i was cooking - technically - mom would be orchestrating, and I'd be biting myself blue, seething with frustration and anger for not being able to do things my way. Anyway, guests came and went - how this 'mini-party' came about is still a lil puzzling to me, but its always nice to see some old friends and make new ones. Plus - received some blessings (some prayers said, and some blessings sought) so its a nice exchange of energy. I saw a huge vortex opening when there were three of us hurdled in prayer.. was green/violet in color as we continued in our prayers. Thus 'When 2 or 3 are gathered in My name, there I will always be' does ring very true when i felt that energy melding around us.

I have what they call Sunday blues - where I'd feel a lil low when the sun sets on Sunday evenings - knowing veyr well my weekends are over. This weekend was truly stay-in, what with the rain pelting down almost thruout the day. Tomorrow is a start of another crazy work week. While I'm sure I'll cruise thru it jus fine - I'm still bogged down by the lack of a new buyer/owner for Mirth. DH will soon be reminding me abt the end July deadline to get all the stocks out of the house.. I've arranged for temporary storage at mom's place starting this weekend if all goods are still not cleared by this Friday- phew.

Good news though - I've cleared quite a bit of my biz debts. The good thing abt heading back to work - i get a monthly salary which i used to take for granted..

Wonder if Agnes is back for dinner......

No comments: